Sunday, April 18, 2010

All My Other Sites!

Please Do Visit My Other Sites!

ALL THE WEBSITES INFORMATION – As Below.


01 www.majidbooks.com
My Main Books Site.

02 www.alsuleimany.com
My Original and My Main Site – All (1)

03 www.mas-trac.com
Main Site – Business and Professional (2)

04 www.majidalsuleimany.blogspot.com
My Own About Me (Family) Site!

05 www.majidalsuleimanybooks.blogspot.com
Standby (1) - Main Majid Books

06 www.majidmybooks.wordpress.com
Temporary Book Site (2)

07 www.majidalsuleimanybooks.weebly.com
Temporary Book Site (3)

08 www.majidbooks.wordpress.com
Temporary Book Site (4)

09 www.betweenusonly.wordpress.com
The Oman Daily Observer. All My New Articles Now in Between Us Only! Column of The Oman Daily Observer.

10 www.majidattheworkplace.com
Column is now closed – but will keep for future use for The Office Related Topics - Was for Muscat Daily - The Office Related Topics. All My Articles At The Workplace in Muscat Daily.


11 www.majidmylead.wordpress.com
*** My Lead Site!
All articles and writings that make you sit up and take notice – to wake you up, sensitive and highly charged topics – local and international

12 www.majidtouch.wordpress.com –

*** The ‘Touch Topics’! Need to unwind? Go here!
All the Touching, Caring and Feeling articles and writings – similar to Short Takes – Between Us Only Book.

13 www.majidfeel.weebly.com - ***
Feelings Topics - Need to unwind? Go here!
Again all the Touching, Caring and Feeling articles and writings – similar to Short Takes – Between Us Only Book.

14 www.mylatemother.weebly.com –
(My Late Mother (PBUH) - For Family, Relatives, Friends etc.)
Website designed For Family and Relatives more - after the death of My Late Mother - Late Bi. Jokha Al Suleimaniya - PBUH) in October 26, 2010.

15 www.majidmanagementconcepts.blogspot.com
– The New Management Ideas - (For Management Issues and Aspects etc).
Website designed For Management and related issues. Concepts, Ideas, Aspects discussions only in - www.blogger.com

16 www.majidmyvideos.blogspot.com
More Family Videos Films et

17 www.theofficecry.blogspot.com
The Office Cry! See No.10 above. Here I have placed all the messages, the e-mails and the correspondences related to mainly Offices Issues and related as received by me so far.

April 17th 2010 – Muscat – Sultanate of Oman.

Best Regards,

Majid Al Suleimany


majid@mas-trac.com

majidalsuleimany@gmail.com

majidsnalsuleimany@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment